We strongly encourage the wearing of school uniform as we feel it helps to promote a sense of purpose and belonging.
The School colour is kingfisher. Uniform is:
- grey or black shorts or trousers
- grey or black skirt (straight or pleated – no more than 2” above or below the knee) or pinafore dress
- white polo shirt
- kingfisher colour sweatshirt or cardigan.
- black shoes (not boots) – heels not over 1”.
- blue/white gingham or striped dress.
Leggings or skinny jeans are not acceptable as school uniform.
For reasons of safety and hygiene, children need to be able to change for PE Lessons. Children who do not bring their PE kit will still have an active involvement in the lesson where possible. Children without a PE kit on two consecutive sessions will receive a detention.
- white T shirt with West Rise logo
- black shorts/leggings/jogging bottoms
- plimsolls or trainers.
T-Shirt, shorts and PE bag are available from the school for £12.00.
Earrings, including studs, have to either be removed or covered for PE lessons.
School uniform can be purchased from the School Office: sweatshirts (£11), cardigans (£12) and PE kit (£12).