We strongly encourage the wearing of school uniform as we feel it helps to promote a sense of purpose and belonging.
The school colour is kingfisher blue.
You can order the jumper, which is a required part of the uniform, and P.E. kit online.
PLEASE NOTE: the school hold examples of each size if you need help deciding which size to buy for your child. We do not hold uniform in stock to purchase.
- smart grey or black shorts or trousers (from any shop)
- grey or black skirt (straight or pleated – no more than 2” above or below the knee) or pinafore dress (from any shop)
- blue/white gingham or striped dress (from any shop)
- white polo shirt (from any shop)
- kingfisher colour sweatshirt or cardigan (from our uniform supplier, Price & Buckland)
- black shoes (not boots) – heels not over 1” (from any shop)
Leggings, skinny jeans and cycling shorts and boots are not acceptable as school uniform.
For reasons of safety and hygiene, children need to be able to change for PE Lessons. Children who do not bring their PE kit will still have an active involvement in the lesson where possible. Children without a PE kit on two consecutive sessions will receive a detention.
- white t-shirt with West Rise logo (from our uniform supplier, Price & Buckland) or plain white t-shirt (from any shop)
- black shorts / cycling shorts / leggings / jogging bottoms (from any shop)
- trainers (from any shop) Please note, plimsolls are no longer deemed appropriate footwear due to the lack of support provided
We have a large stock of secondhand uniform available from the school office.
To keep this stock topped up, we welcome any donations of good quality uniform that children have outgrown.